Based on the best-selling book "The Happiness Habit" by leading mind coach Brian Colbert, I am happy to announce that I will soon be offering weekend courses in the south of Ireland. Not only will I be teaching the beautifully simple approach devised by Brian in his book, but the course also forms the foundation level for your eventual qualification as an accredited mind coach, if you choose to take that path!
By the end of this course you will know which things to focus on and when to focus on them in order for you to be happy more often so that live your life to its very best.
What to expect
- You will be having fun and learning.
- You will be doing not just listening.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of who you are
- You will acquire a set of workable tools that you can put to immediate use.
- You will create a realistic and workable life plan
- You will feel empowered to take positive control over your life
- You can expect to make a few new friends for life
What you will learn
- How to live a happier and more fulfilling life
- What you need to do to feel good more often.
- How to cure the tendency towards Toxic Thinking.
- How to face adversity and overcome challenges
- How to build your confidence and stay positive
For details of dates of courses near you, please bookmark this new website, or contact my office on 021 487 6072. Further information on how to become an accredited mind coach can be found on the Irish Institute of NLP's website. IINLP is the training body of the International Association of Mind Coaches.